We love our customers! That is why we have decided to declare September as Customer Appreciation Month! We are ready to celebrate you by offering Shred Days in each of our branch locations!
Get rid of your unwanted paper by bringing it into your local branch to dispose of it safely and responsibly!
Shred Day Schedule
Friday, September 7th Wallkill 10am – 1pm
Saturday, September 8th Milton 9am – 12pm
Friday, September 14th Otisville 10am – 1pm
Friday, September 21st Montgomery 10am – 1pm
Friday, September 21st Maybrook 10am – 1pm
Saturday, September 22nd Highland Falls 9am – 12pm
Friday, September 28th Monroe 10am – 1pm
Saturday, September 29th Walden 9am – 12pm
Getting ready for Shred Day
Are you taking a scan of your home office and wondering just what you should keep and what you should get rid of? Well we thought we would offer a few tips to help you prep for shred day:
- Keep copies of your tax returns forever.
- It is also a good idea to keep records that could affect your tax return which means you should to hold on to at least three years worth of back up documentation.
- You can reduce receipt clutter by scanning those that apply to your taxes and then shredding the originals.
- Keep all your W2s and 1099s for at least three years.
- It is also a good idea to keep all brokerage and bank statements for three years.
- If you own a home, keep records of any cost records and paperwork pertaining to any home improvements until the house is sold.
- If you own stocks or mutual funds hold on to those records until after you sell the securities.
- You don’t have to hang on to utility, phone, or cable bills so those are great things to bring and shred.
Finally, we want to say a sincere THANK YOU, to all of our customers. We hope that you enjoy banking with us as much as we enjoy serving you. We look forward to seeing many of you at our branches this month, after all, we’re your biggest fan!