Offering hands on attention to help your business grow.
If you are ready to begin the loan application process, you can start the process right here. Below you will find a link to our Business Loan Application, you’ll need to fill that out and begin gathering documentation to help the loan approval process go as smooth as possible. The list below may not be all of the information that is requested but it is a good start to expedite our internal review of your loan.
- 3 Years Business Tax Returns
- 3 Years Personal Tax Returns (for each guarantor)
- Personal Financial Statement (for each guarantor)
- Completed Loan Application
- Property, School Tax, Village Tax Bills (if applicable)
- Inventory/Equipment Listing (if applicable)
- Corporate Information, including Articles of Organization, filing receipt, etc.
- Year to Date Profit and Loss Statement for Business
- Most recent Bank Statements (for each guarantor)
- Copy of Leases (if applicable)
- Deed to Subject Property (if applicable)
If you are unclear as to which loan product that is the right fit for your specific needs our loan officers would be happy to sit with you, answer your questions and help you determine the type of loan product that suits your needs.Business Loan Application