It’s pay day! You make a mental note to leave a bit early to stop by the bank after work. When the day is through, you get into your car when suddenly traffic comes to a halt because of an accident. You’re never going to make it to the bank in time…
It’s natural to want to deposit checks you receive into your account right away. However, sometimes our busy schedules can make it impossible to step away and make a quick run to the bank.
At Wallkill Valley Federal Savings and Loan, putting community first means that we want to make banking as easy and convenient as possible. We understand you are busy and have added services, such as our mobile banking app so you can deposit your check from wherever you are.
The mobile deposit, feature on our mobile app is as easy as 1..2..3 or point, click and deposit. To take advantage of this feature, follow the steps below:
- Open your Wallkill Valley Federal Savings & Loan app. If you have not yet downloaded our app or signed up for online banking, click here to learn how.
- Login using the same credentials you would for online and mobile banking.
- Select mobile services and then mobile deposit.
- Once you do this, endorse the check with For Mobile Deposit and make sure to sign it.
- Point your camera on the check, click to take the picture, and then once done hit the deposit button.
- Voila! You are done and your check is deposited.
If you have any questions about mobile or online banking or mobile deposit, give one of our bankers a call at 845-895-2051 or stop by one of our 8 branch locations: Wallkill, Milton, Highland Falls, Maybrook, Walden, Monroe, Montgomery and Otisville. We are always here to help in any way we can to make banking with Wallkill Valley Federal Savings & Loan less of a chore and more of an experience. After all, We’re Your Biggest Fan!