Mother’s Day is coming and we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than sharing a few of the important lessons Mom taught us and why those lessons have meaning for us at WVFSL.
Maybe you’ve heard a few of these before?
- Treat People The Way You Want To Be Treated –This advice goes right to the heart of WVFSL. From the moment you walk through our doors, we do our best to create a positive banking experience. Offering a smile, a kind word or a piece of friendly advice. And if any issues come up on your banking journey, we will do our very best to resolve them in a way that leaves you feeling good.
- Educating Yourself Will Help Get You Where You Want To Go –Your Mother made sure you turned in your homework and studied for finals. She did this so that you could be your best and we want the same! That is why we try to provide content that helps you better understand the products and services we offer. Not sure what type of loan you need to move your business to the next level? Take some time to visit our website and do a little research. And if you can’t find the answers you need, get in touch with us, we would love to help you find a loan option that will help your dreams come true.
- Do Onto Others As You Would Have Them Do Onto You – Mom’s right, after all, it is the golden rule. It’s one of the reasons we make giving back to our community a priority. We have all faced hardships and appreciated the support of those who helped us get through. In this spirit, we give. We lend our time and finances to allow for support to be available during times of trouble.
- It’s OK To Mistakes But Don’t Let Those Mistakes Define You – You have to learn from your mistakes. Most of us have had the experience of over drafting your bank account; the key is to take steps so that it won’t happen again in the future. Utilize the WVFSL mobile banking app so you can keep tabs on your account balance at all times.
- If Someone Does Something Wrong Don’t Forget Everything They Did Right – This is the best part about being a community bank. We have an opportunity to build relationships with our customers over time. You are more than your credit score or a blip in your credit history, and as a local bank that approves all loans in-house, we understand that. We love what we do because being your hometown bank allows for us to remember all the things you did right in your financial story rather than remember the one thing you did wrong.
Listen to your Mother! Turns out her advice is pretty good. If you have questions that Mom can’t answer ask us! We are here, so please always feel welcome to give us a call or stop by a branch. Wallkill Valley Federal Savings and Loan, wants to help you build healthy financial habits, after all…we’re your biggest fan!