Americans are busy. Work days are long, time off is short and the retirement age has increased. People find themselves running from one activity to another with little time left over for fun. We want to help by making banking as easy as possible. It has never been more convenient to be a customer of WVFSL! Our blog today is all about bank services that are designed to make your life easier (and maybe even save you time and money).
5 Ways Your Bank Account Can Make Life Easier:
- You track your money with ease – Between ATM machines, your home computer, tablets, and smart phone, it has never been easier to know exactly how much money you have in your bank account at any given time. Now with WVFSL’s mobile banking app, it is even easier!
- An added bonus, you can reach your financial goals quicker – In addition to tracking your finances, easier access to your account details means you can be sure spending each month is within your budget.
- Automatic Bill Pay – With online banking you can set up automatic bill pay so that things like your cell phone, electricity and car payment are deducted automatically. No more missed deadlines, no more late fees, no more stamps and the whole process is pretty easy to set up!
- Set up Direct Deposit – Most companies now offer their employees the convenience of direct depositing their paycheck directly into a bank account. This saves you tremendous time; you no longer have to make a trip to the bank.
- Added bonus – You have access to your money right away with no holds.
- Make deposits on the go – If your employer doesn’t offer direct deposit, WVFSL offers mobile deposit which also saves you a trip! Simply snap a picture of the front and back of your check with your smart phone and it will be deposited directly into your account.
- Develop important relationships – You never know what life will bring. Having a relationship with a bank who understands you and your finances can really be an advantage for both the ups and downs in life. When you are ready to purchase a home or open a business, a banking relationship can help with financing. If you find yourself in tough financial times, a banking relationship can provide valuable guidance on how to weather the storm.
In our quest to provide the ideal banking experience we have added several services that make Banking Easier. We hope that you are utilizing them and they are adding value.