At Wallkill Valley Federal, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible products and services.
Though we are proud to still feature high yielding “passbook” savings and Money Market accounts, as we moved into Internet and Telephone Banking we realized that we needed alternatives to these accounts that provided for easy electronic access for our customers. So in addition to our Statement Savings Account we are proud to announce the availability of our Statement Money Market Account.
This exciting new account provides a higher interest rate for your liquid savings without the withdrawal restrictions of CD's.
Here are just some of its features:
- Tiered Interest Rates that reward higher balances
- Interest is compounded continuously and credited monthly A low minimum balance of $2,500.00 to avoid a monthly service fee
- A convenient monthly statement that can be combined (at no charge) with your WVFS&L Checking Account statement
- Access to up to date account information as well as the ability to transfer funds to and from via ATM – Telephone Banking – Internet banking
- Maintain a combined deposit balance above $ 25,000 at all times and all ATM and NOW Checking minimum balance fees will be waived
- Checking access with no charge for checks
- Transaction Limitations: under Regulation D, withdrawals or transfers are limited to a total of six (6) per month. Withdrawals and transfers made in person or by mail are unlimited.
Regulation D (Regulation D is a directive of the Federal Government, not Wallkill Valley Federal)
Federal Regulation D allows for a maximum of six electronic transfers per month from your non-transaction (Savings and Money Market) accounts using the following methods:
- Telephone Banking
- Internet Banking
- ACH Debits
So call, click or stop in today. We think you’ll like “being treated like a neighbor not a number”!
See Deposit Rates for the most up to date information.